Friday, May 8, 2009

You Never Slow Down, You Never Grow Old

I'm a fucking big ass kid.

For the past few days, Trixie has been climbing on tops of various things and then proclaiming, "Look, Nanny Garcia, I'm so high!!" And, being as mature as I am, I just laugh my ass off (after making her get down to safety, of course). That's so funny to me because as anyone who has ever smoked with me knows, my favorite high thing to say is "I'm so high!" with "I feel like I'm in a movie" coming in at a close second.

But there are some times when I manage to take the high road (pun intended). Last night, for example. Justin had posted something about being hyper on his Facebook status update. Then, some little punk posted commented to the effect of 'nobody likes justin'.

I obviously had to get all up in this mess so I commented:

"Uh, whateva, (name of little punk). Justin is sooo the cool sauce."

And then My Gay Husband, who is also Facebook friends with Justin, commented:

"Yeah, COOL SAUCE."

And then I commented:

"Yeah, we love JUSTIN!!"

Follow all that? Ok, so that may seem immature, but it wasn't because I didn't post what I really felt like saying:

"I'm 22 and I'll kick your ass!"

But, obviously, that seemed somewhat inappropriate. See? I'm a big girl now.

2 comments:

  1. It's good when Nanny Garcia's got your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the many times I've heard you say, "I feel like I'm in a movie ya'll. I can't drive." Ahhh the memories...haha miss ya

    ReplyDelete